State police at Clearfield
- An incident of DUI occurred April 16 in the area of Bear Hill and Gross roads in Bradford Township. Further, state police stopped a 21-year-old Woodland man for having an expired registration. During the traffic stop, state police determined he was under the influence of alcohol. Charges will be filed against the man for DUI.
State police at DuBois
- No injuries were reported after a single-vehicle accident Thursday on Cherry Street in Snyder Township. George M. Thomson, 63, of Brockway was traveling northbound when his vehicle started drifting to the left from its lane. This was forcing the operator of an oncoming vehicle to take evasive action by swerving to the left to avoid collision. Thomson’s vehicle traveled across the southbound fog line and the shoulder. After exiting the roadway, it continued traveling north and impacted a utility pole. It traveled further north and impacted a concrete retaining wall. Thomson was cited for the accident. State police were assisted at the scene by Brockway Area Ambulance and the Brockway Volunteer Hose Company.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of harassment occurred Friday at a Miller Road residence in Rush Township. Further, it was reported an altercation occurred regarding the welfare of a child. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- A woman’s watch was turned into police. It was found in the parking lot at the corner of East Locust and North Third streets.
- Police have received complaints about dog owners who are not cleaning up after their dogs. Violators could face fines of up to $300 for not cleaning up after their pets.
- Police received a report about a theft incident that occurred in the 100 block of South Second Street. Further, a computer notebook was stolen from a vehicle while parked at a local business.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run accident that occurred on Industrial Park Drive.
- Police received a report about a minor accident at the Sapp Bros. Truck Stop.
- Police received a report about a vehicle fire on Appalachian Drive.
- Police received a report about the theft from a motor vehicle in the Mount Joy Road area. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about a possible domestic dispute in the area of Village Road. Upon making contact, police found the incident was unfounded.
- Police received a report about a theft incident in the area of Mount Joy Road.
- Police assisted state parole at the Lawrence Park Villages. Further, a male parolee was found to be in possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia. He was under the influence and housed in the Clearfield County Jail on a 48-hour detainer. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person at a business on Old Town Road.