- Police assisted a motorist with a disabled vehicle in the area of state Route 879 and River Road.
- Police received a report about a bed check. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Curwensville Borough police were assisted with an incident within their jurisdiction.
- Police responded to an alarm at the Timberland Credit Unit. The alarm, police said, was accidental.
- Police responded to a business alarm along Daisy Street Extension. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run accident on SR 879. Further, the operator of a silver or gray Chevrolet truck traveled through a yard and struck a parked vehicle. The operator then fled the scene; the truck should have damage to its front bumper/grill area. Anyone with information about the accident is asked to contact police.
- Police received a report about loitering and prowling on Spring Street. Upon arrival police couldn’t locate anyone in the area.
- Police received a report about a stolen vehicle in the area of Fredricka Avenue. Further, police located the vehicle; the incident remains under investigation. Clearfield Borough and Lawrence Township police assisted with the incident.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with locating the owner of a business that was vandalized in the township.
- Police received a complaint about a burning violation. The incident was handled at the scene. Residents are reminded to obtain a burning permit at the borough office during business hours and to review the borough’s ordinance for further rules and regulations.