State police at Clearfield
- An incident of theft from a motor vehicle occurred sometime Tuesday or Wednesday at a residence on Glastonbury Street in Morris Township. During the incident, someone gained access to the victim’s 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage and removed a wallet containing a large sum of U.S. Currency. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Ridgway
- A theft of a motor vehicle occurred Tuesday on Winslow Hill Road in Benezette Township. Further, someone took a green 1998 Dodge Neon from a driveway on Winslow Hill Road. After that it was observed traveling east on state Route 555. It was located approximately three-quarters of a mile east of the Benezette Store along an old railroad grade. Upon investigation state police found that someone had attempted to burn the vehicle and fled on foot down the railroad grade toward Benezette. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- Police received a report about an incident of theft on Nelson Road. Further, clothing was removed from a motor vehicle. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police received a report about an alarm at a local business on Turnpike Avenue Extension. Further, police were cancelled while en route to the scene.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person at the Clearfield Mall. The person was gone prior to police arrival.
- Police have initiated an investigation into a theft that occurred in the area of South Second Street.
- Police received a report about suspicious activity at a residence in Hyde. Upon arrival police checked the residence and determined everything was OK.