State police at Clearfield
- An incident of theft occurred sometime Saturday or Sunday on Simpson Street in Gulich Township. During the incident, someone removed the victim’s wallet and rings from her residence. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred Sunday at a residence on MC Lane in Cooper Township. During the incident, someone sliced the victim’s front passenger’s side tire and then fled the scene. Total damage is estimated at $150. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- Police responded to the JG Food Warehouse for an incident of retail theft. Further, a female and male were taken into custody, as they were found to have taken items from the store without paying for them.
- Police responded to an East Cherry Street address for a trespassing incident. Police advised the individuals to stop their actions, or they would be cited for the offense.
- Police received a report about a custody dispute.
- Police received a report about the theft of medication. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police responded to a break-in in progress. However, the victim knew the suspect and didn’t want any charges filed against them.
- Police responded to East Market Street for a possible abandoned vehicle. However, the vehicle left prior to police arrival at the scene.
- Police handled a parking complaint along South Second Street.
- Police reported that a red 1999 Ford Ranger extended cab pick-up truck was stolen from a driveway along Linden Street. It was stolen sometime between 10:30 p.m. Sunday and 7:30 a.m. Monday. The truck has damage to its passenger’s side door area and “summit” racing stickers on the back windows.
- Police received a report about an alleged sexual assault in the area of Mount Zion Road.
- Police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief in the area of Aspen Springs Lane.
- Police received a report about an incident of disorderly conduct at the Edgewood Apartments. The incident was handled at the scene.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment in the area of Brown Street.
- Police received a report about an incident of reckless driving near Kwik Fill on South Second Street.
- Police received a report about an incident of reckless driving on state Route 879 near Interstate 80.
- Police located an open door to a business on Chester Street. Police searched the business but didn’t find anyone inside it.