HARRISBURG – State Rep. Matt Gabler (R-Clearfield/Elk) is announcing his veterans outreach and satellite office hours for the month of April.
Veterans will be able to meet one-on-one with Brian Morris from the American Legion’s Erie office on Tuesday, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., in Gabler’s DuBois office, located in Suite 10 of the DuBois Area Plaza, 1221 E. DuBois Ave., DuBois.
“This is a great opportunity for veterans in the area to have their individual concerns addressed one-on-one,” said Gabler. “No appointment is necessary if you would like to stop by and have your questions answered.”
Gabler has also scheduled satellite office hours for the following dates in April:
• Tuesday, Brady Township Fire Hall, corner of Shamokin Trail and Community Center Drive, Luthersburg, 1 p.m. -3 p.m.
• April 10, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main St., Johnsonburg, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
• April 10, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion St., Wilcox, 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
• April 15, Huston Township Building, 11837 Bennetts Valley Hwy., Suite 1, Penfield, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
• April 15, Jay Township Municipal Building, Teaberry Street, Weedville, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
• April 24, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center St., Ridgway, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Services offered include assistance with many state-related functions, such as birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, and Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms for tax year 2013.
Gabler maintains his full-time district offices Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., at the DuBois Area Plaza location, as well from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., at 53 S. St. Marys St., Suite 2, St. Marys.