State police at Clearfield
- No injuries were reported after a single-vehicle accident Wednesday on Interstate 80 in Pine Township. Ernest F. Stover of Bellefonte was traveling eastbound in the right-hand lane when he lost control of his vehicle. His vehicle subsequently spun counterclockwise, exiting the right lane and sliding into a PennDOT sign. His vehicle continued to slide into a ditch before coming to a final rest.
State police at Philipsburg
- On Tuesday, a wallet insert was found at the Snappy’s Convenience Store in Rush Township. The insert contained miscellaneous cards, along with a pair of red reading glasses. The wallet belongs to Donald Russell of Luthersburg. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred Monday on North Second Street in Philipsburg Borough. Further, state police were advised that a 19-year-old Philipsburg man was observed using a sharp object to flatten tires on a mountain bike. The man was cited and will be processed through the district court.
- An incident of access device fraud occurred between March 10 and March 14 in Philipsburg Borough. Further, the victim reported that someone used her debit card information to make several purchases at stores around the Philipsburg area. The purchases totaled approximately $185; the incident remains under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- An incident of access device fraud occurred March 20 at a residence along the Tyrone Pike in Rush Township. Further, the victim reported that someone used his debit card to charge a payment for Direct TV service. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- An incident of harassment occurred Sunday at a residence in the 500 block of Beaver Road in Huston Township. During the incident, two Julian residents engaged in an argument after returning home from drinking. Both individuals allegedly shoved each other. The man left the residence after which the woman contacted state police. Summary harassment charges were filed against both through the district court.
State police at Ridgway
- An incident of public drunkenness occurred Monday at the Benezette Store. Further, a 34-year-old Driftwood woman was found manifestly under the influence of alcohol. She was issued a citation for public drunkenness.
- Police assisted two, different motorists.
- Police received a report about an incident of retail theft. Charges will be filed against one man.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle in the area of Clarendon Avenue.
- Police received a report about a phone scam involving a company known as Anasazi Services.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of fraud in the area of Montgomery Run Road.
- Police received a report about a juvenile who was in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia Saturday at a State Street residence.
- Police received a report about an incident of access device fraud on Saturday. Further, someone used a debit card without the owner’s permission. The suspect has been identified and will be charged for the incident.
- Lock Haven police were assisted with attempting to serve a warrant on a Curwensville man. The wanted person wasn’t located by police.
- Sometime between Sunday and Monday morning, someone entered a vehicle parked in the area of State Street. However, the owner didn’t find anything missing. Police would like to urge residents to keep their doors locked when leaving their vehicles unattended and to prevent them from becoming a victim of theft.
- Police received a report about two students who were found in possession of tobacco at the Curwensville school. Citations will be issued as a result of the incident.
- On Tuesday, police received a report about a noise complaint on Pine Street. The incident was handled at the scene.