State police at Clearfield
- An incident of harassment occurred Saturday on Teutonic Avenue in Brisbin Borough. During the incident, three women arrived at a place of business after being told not to. The women were upset after being sold a horse that they weren’t satisfied with and confronted four individuals at the business. As a result, all seven individuals engaged in a heated argument and physical altercation. Afterward, the three women fled the scene and possibly struck one individual from the business with their vehicle while leaving. The incident remains under investigation, and anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- An accident occurred Sunday on state Route 153 near S.B. Elliott Park in Pine Township. Dante A. Mosely, 29, of Philadelphia was traveling southbound when a deer entered into the roadway in front of his freightliner. Mosely was wearing his seatbelt and not injured as a result of the accident. His freightliner was towed from the scene.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of theft occurred March 19 at the Philipsburg-Osceola Area High School. During the incident, known suspects stole the victim’s cellular phone. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- On Feb. 28, someone stole keys from a table at the Hope Volunteer Fire Department.
- An incident of burglary occurred sometime between March 12 and March 18 on North 11th Street in Philipsburg Borough. Further, the victim told state police that two 32-inch flat screen TVs, two Netgear routers, a laptop computer and two ball caps were stolen from her residence.
State police at DuBois
- On Saturday, state police found a shotgun in a ditch in Winslow Township. Anyone with information about the shotgun is asked to contact the state police at DuBois at 814-371-4652.
- An incident of harassment occurred Sunday on Airport Road in Washington Township. During the incident, the victim arrived at a 28-year-old Falls Creek man’s residence. The man allegedly told the victim to leave and physically assaulted him. The man was cited for harassment through the district court.
- State police initiated an investigation after a known 33-year-old man who is a registered Megan’s Law offender failed to register a new address within the required three business days.
- Police responded to School Avenue for an alleged neighbor dispute over parking.
- Police responded to Southwest Second Avenue to assist with locating a parent of a juvenile who was injured in a bicycle accident.
- Police responded to a hit-and-run accident on North Second Street on Friday. A vehicle was backed into while parked near the Verizon Cellular Connection. The vehicle sustained minor damage to its front bumper
- Police responded to a disturbance in the area of North Third Street. Police located a male and female who had engaged in an argument about their vehicle being damaged.
- Police located a male who was wanted on warrants. He was taken into custody and placed in the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police responded to a disturbance at the JG Food Warehouse. Further, an individual had opened their car door and the wind had blown it into another vehicle, which resulted in an argument between the individuals.
- Police responded to the St Francis Church for a male who was allegedly looking into vehicles. The male was located by police. If anyone had items stolen out of their vehicle, they are asked to contact police.
- Police were called to a noise complaint along East Market Street.
- Police arrested a male for suspicion of DUI after he was stopped for a traffic violation that occurred along U.S. Route 322 in Clearfield Borough.
- Police responded to South Second Street for kids allegedly being in the area around houses. Police searched the area but did not have any contact.
- Police responded to Clearfield Penn Highlands after a juvenile left without clearance. Police located the male along Gulich Avenue and transported him back to the hospital for treatment.
- Police checked on a suspicious vehicle that was parked at the Clearfield Driving Park after dark. As a result, police located drug-related items.
- Police checked on a suspicious person along Spruce Street.
- Police received a report about all-terrain vehicles traveling on Cleo Street.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run accident that occurred along East Market Street. Police later located the vehicle involved.
- State police were assisted with attempting to locate a stolen vehicle. State police later located the vehicle.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment. Further, someone was threatening to shoot another person’s dog.
- Police responded to Clearfield Street for a reported domestic situation. Upon arrival police found the argument to be verbal in nature but stayed at the scene while one person left for the evening.
- Police were unable to locate a suspicious person along Nichols Street.
- Police responded to Market Street for a female who had taken a male’s vehicle. It was found to be civil in nature, and they were advised to contact attorneys.
- Police are investigating an incident of theft in which someone was using another person’s dumpster to dispose of household items.
- Police checked the welfare of a resident on Montgomery Run Road after a 9-1-1 hang-up call. The call, police said, was accidental.
- Police received a report about an incident of retail theft on Supercenter Drive.
- Police received a report about an injured deer on Martin Street Extension.
- Police received a report about an alleged fight at the Central PA Speedway. Upon arrival police found the individuals involved had left the scene.
- Police received a report about ATVs being driven on the roadway in the Hillsdale area. However, the ATVs were gone upon police arrival.
- Police received a report about a possible overdose. However, upon arrival police found there wasn’t an overdose.
- Police received a report about the theft of medication. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police assisted a motorist.
- Police received a report about a traffic hazard on U.S. Route 322. Upon arrival police found the obstruction had been removed from the roadway.
- Police received a report about an alarm at an area business on Industrial Park Road.
- Police checked the welfare of a male at the Riverside Motel.
- Police received a report about a trespassing incident on the Old Erie Pike.
- Police received a report about a stolen handgun.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute on South Second Street.
- Police received a report about a traffic hazard on the Rockton Mountain Highway. The hazard was removed from the roadway.
- Police assisted a motorist at Dairy Queen.