State police at Clearfield
- An incident of assault/terroristic threats occurred March 15 at a residence on Troy Hill Road in Morris Township. During the incident, a 41-year-old Clearfield man allegedly threatened the victim, a 16-year-old Philipsburg boy, and pointed a gun at his chest. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- On Wednesday, state police found a tombstone with the word “Nikki” and the dates Nov. 27, 1989 and Feb. 4, 1999. The tombstone was found in the Troy Hill Road area of Morris Township.
State police at Ridgway
- An incident of identity theft occurred in February at a residence in Horton Township. Further, the victim found his personal information was used on a fraudulent income tax return form. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- A three-vehicle accident occurred Wednesday on state Route 219 between Mountain Laurel and Rocky Top roads in Ridgway Township. Robyn L. Scharf, 24, of Kersey was traveling southbound and crossed the centerline into the path of a freightliner driven by Richard L. Bussard of Reynoldsville. Upon impact Bussard lost control and his freightliner overturned onto its passenger’s side, sliding northbound on SR 219. At that time, the Bussard freightliner struck a vehicle operated by Christine Moore of Ridgway with the top portion of its dump bed. All persons were transported to Elk Penn Highlands with moderate injuries. State police were assisted by the Ridgway Fire Department and the Ridgway and Fox Township emergency medical services.
- Police responded to a trespassing incident at a North Third Street residence. Further, the property owner requested for violators to be verbally warned at this time.
- Police assisted state parole agents in locating Michael Golembeski. He was wanted for a parole violation and apprehended later in day.
- Police responded to an incident of disorderly conduct at a Merrill Street residence.
- Police responded to Clearfield Penn Highlands for a report of an uncooperative patient.
- Police assisted a disabled motorist along River Road.
- Police received a report about a psychological emergency on South Second Street.
- Police assisted with taking a male into custody who was wanted by state parole. While doing so, police also found illegal substances in a room and on the male. He was subsequently placed in the Clearfield County Jail and charges will be filed for drug possession.
- Police assisted Clearfield EMS with gaining entry into a residence of a male who was having a medical emergency.
- Police received a report about an automatic fire alarm at the Clearfield County Assistance Office. Further, police were advised it was a false alarm.