- Police assisted state parole with taking a male into custody on Gulich Avenue.
- Police received a report about an illegal dumping at the borough’s recycling center.
- Police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief during which the suspects smashed windows on a residence to break in and steal copper pipe.
- Police assisted with a reported structure fire along the 500 block of Clearfield Street.
- Police handled an incident involving retrieving property from a residence.
- Police assisted Lawrence Township with an accident along state Route 879.
- Police arrested a male on assault charges after responding to a domestic dispute along Clearfield Street. The male was taken to the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police received a report about a traffic violation that occurred in Hillsdale. Extra patrols will be provided to the area.
- Police received a report about a disabled vehicle in the area of the Clearfield Mall. Upon arrival police assisted the motorist.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute in the Hyde area. The incident was handled at the scene.
- Police initiated an investigation into a burglary that occurred sometime between Sunday evening and Monday morning at the Central Hotel. Anyone who may have observed activities or been parked in the area of Meadow and Filbert streets are asked to contact police.
- Police received a report about the theft of clothing on Monday.
- A black men’s wallet was lost in the area of State Street.