State police at Clearfield
- An incident of theft occurred sometime between Jan. 11 and Tuesday on Main Street in Ramey Borough. During the incident, someone removed jewelry from the victim’s residence. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of theft by unlawful taking or disposition occurred Sunday at Brother’s Pizza in Philipsburg Borough. Further, approximately $400 was stolen from the pizza shop; state police have a known suspect in the case.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment.
- Police received a report about a motorist who was stuck in the ditch on Supercenter Drive. Upon arrival police provided traffic control until the vehicle was removed from the ditch. Police were assisted by towing services at the scene.
- Police received a report about a motorist who was stuck on Washington Avenue. The vehicle had left the scene prior to police arrival.
- Police received a report about a psychological emergency in which a male was threatening to harm himself. Further, police determined the male was located outside of Lawrence Township, and the complainant was referred to the appropriate agency.
- Police received a report about an incident of retail theft at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. Further, a female concealed items and attempted to leave the store without paying for them.
- Police received a report about a tree that was blocking Flegal Road. The tree was subsequently removed from the roadway.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred at the Clearfield Area High School.
- Police checked the welfare of a male on Park Avenue Extension.
- Police received a report about a psychological emergency on South Second Street. Further, a male was transported to the hospital for treatment.
- Police received a report about an incident of theft from a motor vehicle.
- Police received a report about a traffic complaint on state Route 879.