CLEARFIELD – It’s been one year since the Market Street Studio & Gallery first opened its doors in downtown Clearfield.
The gallery looks forward to another year of bringing arts and music to the Clearfield community. Thanks to volunteer Cassi Kent, the gallery now has a Web site and Twitter account.
Kent hopes to utilize more social media to help increase awareness and involvement at the gallery. You can contact the gallery now online.
- The featured artist this month is Lynn Ann Verbeck, the owner of Lavaclay Ceramics.
- The gallery hours are 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
- Every Tuesday night at 6 p.m., the gallery will have the “Unlocking the Heart of the Artist” Spiritual series.
- Every Thursday night at 6:30 p.m., the gallery will have the Clearfield Writing Community/Creative Writing.
- On March 19 and March 26 at 6 p.m., the gallery will have Expressions 21 Camera classes with Lori Patrick.
- On March 22 at 6 p.m., the gallery will have a book signing/meet-and-greet with novelist Samantha Boulton, local author of “The Isthmus Company”
The gallery is now scheduling “Let’s Have a pARTy!” art parties for kids or adults on Friday nights, as well as Saturday afternoons and evenings.