State police at Clearfield
- Minor injuries were reported after a two-vehicle accident Tuesday on Interstate 80 at mile-marker 128.2 in Graham Township. Sharon A. Angotti of Bellefonte and Nicholas Murray of Hagerstown were traveling westbound when the Angotti vehicle spun out of control on ice. Her vehicle then rear-ended Murray’s International Harvester with its driver’s side doors.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of harassment occurred Saturday in the first block of Tina Lane in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, the accused and the victim engaged in a verbal argument that turned physical when the victim was struck in the face. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- No injuries were reported after an accident on Coal Hill Road.
- No injuries were reported after a two-vehicle accident in the area of Bloom Electric.
- The investigation is continuing into a reported phone scam.
- A vehicle became stuck and blocked the roadway in the Lick Run Hill area of state Route 879.
- Police assisted the fire department with evacuating the Super 8 Motel for a reported structure fire.
- Police assisted a motorist with a disabled vehicle at Sheetz.
- Police received a report about an incident of retail theft at the Dollar General.
- The investigation is continuing into an alleged rape that occurred at a local establishment.
- Police checked the welfare of someone on Esther Lane. The individual was found to be OK.
- No injuries were reported after an accident at Sapp Bros.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with an alarm at a local business.
- No injuries were reported after a three-vehicle accident Wednesday on Ridge Avenue. Further, a southbound truck slid on the roadway and collided with two other vehicles. One vehicle was towed from the scene.