State police at Clearfield
- An incident of access device fraud occurred Feb. 12 in Morris Township. During the incident, someone used the victim’s credit card information online to purchase items from Wal-Mart and E-Bay.
- An accident occurred Feb. 10 on state Route 153 in Woodward Township. Further, a Sedan was following a coal truck from which something fell out of. The debris struck the Sedan’s windshield, causing damage.
- Someone contacted police with concerns about possible underage drinking parties at a residence on Riverview Road. The incident remains under investigation.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment by communications. Further, police resolved the matter without any criminal charges.
- Police responded to the intersection of state Route 879 and Supercenter Drive for a disabled vehicle. The vehicle was gone when police arrived to the scene.
- Police received a report about a motor vehicle accident at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. No injuries were reported as a result of the accident.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run accident at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. No injuries were reported.