- Police assisted an individual with a vehicle lockout.
- Police responded to a minor accident that occurred on Bigler Avenue when a vehicle slid on the snowy roadway and struck another one. As a result, the vehicle was towed from the scene.
- Police checked the welfare of an individual who had not been seen by neighbors for a couple of days. The individual was located and found to be safe.
- Police received several complaints about vehicles that have been parked for several days, which has caused difficulty for snow removal.
- Police located an open door at a local business. A key holder was contacted who responded and said everything was in order.
- Police were dispatched for a tractor-trailer impeding upon traffic on U.S. Route 322.
- Police received a report about a disabled vehicle at the Mount Zion exit of U.S. Route 322.
- Police were dispatched to a motor vehicle accident on Supercenter Drive.
- Police were dispatched to a motor vehicle accident on U.S. Route 322 near Turnpike Avenue Extension.
- Police were dispatched to a motor vehicle accident on U.S. Route 322 near Mill Road. However, the vehicle was gone prior to police arrival.
- Police were dispatched to a hit-and-run accident on Woodland Road.
- Police received a report about a noise complaint near the Clearfield Hospital.
- On Wednesday, police were on patrol when they heard an audible alarm at a business in the 200 block of West Long Avenue. They checked the business and found an unlocked door. Police remained at the scene until an employee arrived to lock the door.
- On Wednesday, police received a report about an incident of theft at a business in the 600 block of DuBois Street. The victim told police that a known male forged a document and forced them to pay him more than what the items were worth. Police have a suspect in the case, and charges are currently pending.
- On Wednesday, police received a report about a suspicious person in the 100 block of East Park Avenue. The victim had advised Penn State DuBois police that on Tuesday morning, an unknown male tried to enter their residence. The victim observed the male outside when he approached the porch and tried to gain access. The male was described as being slender and standing between 6 feet to 6 feet, 3 inches tall. He had short hair and was wearing dark clothes. Penn State DuBois police assisted at the scene.
- On Thursday, police were on patrol when they observed a broken utility pole lying on the sidewalk near the intersection of Brady Street and Long Avenue. Police determined a vehicle struck the pole due to tracks in the snow. While searching the area, police located a vehicle parked in the 100 block of North Brady Street. The male driver admitted to striking the pole. Charges are currently pending at this time.