State police at Clearfield
- An incident of burglary occurred Tuesday on Kendrick Road in Houtzdale Borough. During the incident, someone forcibly entered the victim’s residence and took a lockbox. The suspect may have operated a newer, white-colored Ford pick-up truck with a red plow. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at DuBois
- An incident of harassment occurred Monday on Grant Street Extension in Reynoldsville Borough. During the incident, two Reynoldsville residents allegedly assaulted each other. Charges will be filed against both through the district court.
State police at Ridgway
- No injuries were reported after a single-vehicle accident Tuesday on Montmorenci Road in Ridgway Township. Jessica Smith of Ridgway was traveling northbound and her vehicle was cresting a hill. At that point, she observed approximately six deer crossing the roadway in front of her. She attempted to swerve to the left to avoid striking the deer, and her vehicle slid off the roadway. Her vehicle struck several bushes and sustained minor damage. Her vehicle then continued traveling north and struck a tree, which caused major damage. Smith was wearing her seatbelt at the time of the accident.
- Police assisted another agency with a runaway who was located at a business along the Clearfield – Shawville Highway.
- Police received a report about a traffic complaint on the Clearfield – Shawville Highway.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute on Turnpike Avenue Extension.
- Police responded to an alleged disturbance on Industrial Park Road.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with a psychological emergency.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute in Hyde.
- Police assisted PennDOT with a tractor-trailer that was stuck on the Clearfield – Shawville Highway near the Interstate 80 ramps. The tractor-trailer was stuck due to the weather conditions.