- Police received a report for an unwanted person on Weaver Street Extension.
- Police received a report about an attempted retail theft at a business on Daisy Street.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment at a business on the Clearfield – Shawville Highway.
- Police responded to the Clearfield County Jail, where a wanted person wanted to turn themselves in.
- Police received a report about a motorist who was allegedly driving under the influence.
- On Sunday, a 21-year-old Ohio man was arrested for domestic assault in the first block of South Third Street. He allegedly physically assaulted and pulled a gun on his girlfriend. She sustained minor injuries as a result of the alleged incident. The man was arraigned and placed in the CCJ in lieu of $50,000 bail.
- On Tuesday, an alarm activated at the Tractor Supply Co. on Beaver Drive. The building was found secured.
- On Tuesday, police initiated an investigation into the theft of a safe from a residence in the first block of East Weber Avenue.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle accident Tuesday at the intersection of South Franklin Street and West Weber Avenue. One person sustained minor injuries; one vehicle was towed from the scene.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle accident Tuesday at the intersection of East DuBois Avenue and Division Street. No injuries were reported, and towing wasn’t required.
- On Tuesday, police received a report about a hold-up alarm at the First Commonwealth Bank on North Main Street. Upon arrival police found that employees were having issues with the alarm.