State police at Clearfield
- No injuries were reported after a two-vehicle accident that occurred Monday on the Philipsburg-Bigler Highway in Boggs Township. Hunter B. Honan of Morrisdale was stopped in traffic. At the same time, Robert D. Tormey of Osceola Mills was traveling eastbound when he rear-ended the Honan vehicle. No injuries were reported, and all occupants were wearing their seatbelts. Tormey was cited for the accident.
- Police received a report about a 9-1-1 hang-up call at the Edgewood Apartments. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- Police assisted a motorist along Plaza Drive.
- Police have initiated an investigation into a theft incident that occurred at a business along Hotel Heights.
- Police received a report about a set of keys being lost somewhere between E.M. Brown along Mount Joy Road and Interstate 80.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run accident that occurred in the area of Fullerton and South Second streets. No damage was reported as a result of the accident.
- Police received a report about a traffic violation and an incident of harassment that occurred on the Clearfield – Curwensville Highway. Upon arrival police were unable to locate the suspect.
- Police received a report about an incident of trespass by motor vehicle on Industrial Park Road.
- The investigation is continuing into an incident of theft at a local business.
- Police received a report about a suspicious male in the Hyde area. The male was walking around with a flashlight. Upon arrival police searched the area but were unable to locate anyone.
- Police responded to the Lawrence Park Village for a noise complaint. Upon arrival police advised a female to turn her music down.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle accident at the intersection of U.S. Route 322 and Woodland Road. Further, a male and female were transported by ambulance for medical treatment.