State police at Clearfield
- The investigation is continuing into a violation of a protection from abuse order that occurred Monday on Rowland Avenue in Chester Hill Borough. Further, the victim received a text message from the suspect, which contained a link for a Glide App.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime between Dec. 26 and Tuesday on Bucketline Road in Woodward Township. During the incident, someone removed a lock from the victim’s shed and replaced it with a new lock. The old lock was then placed in another location on the shed.
- Three, 16-year-old boys were found with suspected marijuana and drug paraphernalia Monday at the Curwensville High School. One was observed smoking marijuana in the boy’s restroom, state police said. The incident remains under investigation, and charges are currently pending at this time.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime between Jan. 8 and Saturday on the Morrisdale-Allport Highway. During the incident, someone attempted to enter the victim’s residence through the front door, which caused damage to its trim and weather seal. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- A hit-and-run accident occurred Saturday on Turnpike Avenue in Lawrence Township. A vehicle was traveling in a northerly direction when it struck that belonging to Scott Coble of Clearfield and then left the scene. The Coble vehicle was neither occupied nor in operation at the time of the accident.
- The investigation is continuing into an incident of simple assault that occurred Wednesday on Sarah Street in Osceola Mills Borough. During the incident, three people allegedly assaulted one victim. Of the three, one person allegedly assaulted a second victim. Charges are currently pending at this time.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of harassment occurred Dec. 29 on North High Street in Port Matilda Borough. Further, the victim told state police that she received an alarming text message from her husband. However, the victim later related that she misinterpreted the text message, and she wasn’t any longer alarmed.
State police at Ridgway
- An incident of retail theft occurred Monday at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Fox Township. During the incident, a 19-year-old St. Marys man and a 17-year-old St. Marys boy took possession of various grocery items without paying for them and then attempted to leave the store.
- Police conducted a warrant detail on Tuesday. As a result of the detail, police served 21 outstanding warrants, collected several hundreds of dollars for unpaid fines and incarcerated four individuals.
- Police arrested a wanted fugitive, Paul Fleming, at an apartment building early Tuesday morning in Curwensville. Another male who was at the apartment was found to have an active warrant through state parole. He was also taken into custody and incarcerated.
- Police received a report about an open door at a Nichols Street residence. Police investigated the incident and then listed it as unfounded.
- Police were dispatched to a Nichols Street residence for an incident of criminal mischief to a vehicle. The complainant stated that sometime in the early morning hours, unknown person(s) “keyed” her Jeep. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police have initiated an investigation into a complaint about a hit-and-run accident. The complainant stated while her vehicle was parked on Walnut Street, its left side mirror was torn off.
- Police received a report about a phone scam from a township resident. During the incident, the caller posed as someone from Microsoft, stating the resident had a computer issue.
- Police received a report about a lost wallet on Daisy Street.
- Police received a report about a Game Law violation that occurred in a safety zone in the Glen Richey area.
- Police assisted with serving a mental health warrant.
- Police received a report about an accident that occurred in the state’s jurisdiction.
- Police received a report about information on an eviction.
- Police received a report about a scam.
- A burglary occurred Tuesday in the area of South Side. During the incident, several items were removed from a residence.
- Police have initiated an investigation into a hit-and-run accident that occurred Monday in the Giant Eagle parking lot. Further, an unknown vehicle struck a 2009 Volkswagen while it was parked there.
- Police received a report from a Brockway man who parked his 2011 Cadillac Escalade in a lot along North Brady Street on Friday night. When he returned a short time later, he noticed someone had stolen the lug covers from his front wheels. The lug covers had Cadillac symbols on them.
- On Tuesday, someone used paint to write on a vehicle parked near H&R Block on West Long Avenue.
- On Tuesday, an alarm was activated at the United Way on South Jared Street. The building was found to be secured.