State police at DuBois
- Charges of receiving stolen property have been filed against John Lucas and Candy Lucas, both of Brockway. In addition, John Lucas was charged with a firearms violation. These charges stem from several camp burglaries between June 1 and Nov. 15 in Warsaw and Polk Townships.
State police at Philipsburg
- Major injuries were reported after a two-vehicle accident Monday on Presqueisle Street in Philipsburg Borough. David A. Schnars of Philipsburg was traveling eastbound when he lost control of his vehicle while negotiating a left-hand curve. His vehicle traveled off the south berm and struck a curb, and he attempted to correct the action by steering left. His vehicle then traveled into the oncoming lane of travel, where it struck a vehicle operated by Stephanie Forcey of Philipsburg head-on. Schnars sustained major injuries and was transported to the Altoona Regional Hospital.
State police at Ridgway
- An incident of theft occurred sometime between Oct. 31 and Friday on Washington Street in Jay Township. During the incident, someone removed scrap metal from the victim’s property.
- Police received a report about a verbal domestic dispute in Hillsdale.
- Police received a report about an incident of retail theft on Supercenter Drive. One female will be arrested as a result of the incident.
- Police received a report about a lost dog in the Hyde area.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment at an area school. The incident remains under investigation.