State police at Ridgway
- On Tuesday, a 24-year-old Kersey man took possession of merchandise without paying for the items. He was also found to be in possession of a controlled substance at Wal-Mart in Fox Township.
- Police checked the welfare of a male who was lying along Lumadue Street. The male was transported to the Clearfield Hospital for evaluation.
- Police received a report about retail theft that occurred on Supercenter Drive.
- Police received another report about retail theft that occurred on Supercenter Drive.
- Police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief at the Mountain Laurel Nursing & Rehabilitation Center.
- Police received a report about an incident of theft by deception that occurred at the Crown Crest Cemetery.
- Police received a report about a traffic violation that occurred at the on-ramp to the Clearfield bypass.
- Police received a report about a two-vehicle accident on Washington Avenue. No injuries were reported; one vehicle was towed from the scene.
- Police responded to a possible overdose at the River Side Motel.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute on Joseph Road.
- Police responded to an activated alarm at the After Dark. Police found the building to be secured.
- Police checked the welfare of a female at a Smith Street residence. Everything was found to be OK.
- Police responded to the Economy Inn for an alleged assault. Upon arrival police found a 37-year-old Johnsonburg female had been assaulted by her boyfriend. Her boyfriend had left before police arrival. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred Monday at the intersection of East DuBois Avenue and Division Street. Both operators sustained minor injuries and were transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center. Both vehicles were towed from the scene.
- On Monday, someone stole a wallet from a vehicle along Nathan Court.
- A three-vehicle accident occurred Monday in the 200 block of South Main Street. Two vehicles were towed from the scene; no injuries were reported as a result of the accident.
- A disturbance occurred between two females on Monday at a residence in the first block of West Washington Avenue. Further, their argument was over rent and the ownership of a cat.
- An alarm occurred Monday at Freedman Electric on Beaver Drive. The building was found to be secured.
- An alarm occurred Monday at Giant Eagle on North Main Street. The building was found to be secured.
- On Tuesday, an alarm occurred at the United Way office on South Jared Street. The building was found to be secured.
- A DuBois man was arrested for assault Tuesday after he struck his girlfriend’s adult son several times. He was arraigned and released, police said.