State police at Clearfield
- Minor injuries were reported after a single-vehicle accident Thursday on the Krebs Highway in Boggs Township. Jeremey Clancy of Houtzdale lost control of his vehicle due to the roadway conditions and his speed. His vehicle exited the roadway and impacted a ditch before continuing southbound and overturning onto its roof. Clancy was cited for the accident.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred Thursday on Hardscrabble Road in Morris Township. Further, a 17-year-old Lanse girl lost control of her vehicle due to the roadway conditions and speed. Her vehicle exited the roadway and impacted several trees. She was cited for the accident.
- State police investigated an incident of underage consumption that occurred Thursday night into the early morning hours Friday in the area of Brisbin Street in Houtzdale Borough. During the incident, a 16-year-old Houtzdale girl consumed an unknown amount of alcohol. Charges are being filed through the district court. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Ridgway
- An incident of retail theft occurred Tuesday at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Fox Township. During the incident, a 26-year-old Johnsonburg man attempted to take approximately $140.81 worth of merchandise without paying for it. Charges were filed through the district court.
- An incident of harassment occurred Dec. 9 on Redwood Avenue in Jay Township. During the incident, two individuals engaged in a physical altercation. Both were cited for harassment through the district court.
- Police received a report about an incident of theft on Washington Avenue.
- Police assisted emergency personnel on Turnpike Avenue.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment by communications.
- Police received a report about an incident of criminal trespass on Valley View Drive.