State police at Clearfield
- An incident of retail theft occurred Dec. 12 at Kwik Fill in Decatur Township. During the incident, someone pumped gas and then fled without paying for it.
- Police responded to an accident on South Fourth Street during which a tractor-trailer backed into a business and caused damage.
- The Pennsylvania Game Commission was assisted with handling arrest warrants on a Spruce Grove resident.
- Police received a report about a minor accident on East Locust Street.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run accident on Turnpike Avenue. The individual who left the scene returned and provided information. Police determined the individual didn’t have a valid driver’s license.
- Someone was taken for blood testing after an alleged driving under the influence accident that occurred on Nichols Street.
- Police assisted emergency personnel with an individual who needed medical assistance and couldn’t get to the door of their Nichols Street residence.
- On Thursday, employees accidentally activated a hold-up alarm at the First Commonwealth Bank on North Main Street.
- The investigation is continuing into an incident during which a man allegedly struck his girlfriend in the face Thursday on Liberty Boulevard. During the incident, a witness stopped to check on the woman, and he was also allegedly struck by the man. Police located the man and his girlfriend and received conflicting accounts of the incident.
- Charges are currently pending after a check issued from a closed account was passed at the YBC.
- No charges were filed after a verbal domestic disturbance that occurred Thursday in the first block of East Washington Avenue. During the incident, a man was upset over his wife not getting his medication at the pharmacy.