State police at Clearfield
- An incident of theft occurred Saturday at a private residence on Hainsey Road in Goshen Township. During the incident, someone stole Clonazepam and Adderall from the victim’s lock box. The investigation is continuing at this time, and anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- An incident of harassment occurred Sunday on Cimino Lane in Decatur Township. During the incident, a 35-year-old Osceola Mills man engaged in a verbal and physical altercation with the victim. Charges are being filed through the district court.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of burglary occurred Wednesday on East Pine Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, someone forced open a door to the victim’s apartment and removed a Sony Cybershot camera, three Wii video games and an undetermined amount of change. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- On Nov. 23, a state Board of Probation/Parole agent was conducting a search of the residence of a 24-year-old Philipsburg man. While there, the man was found with marijuana and other items of drug paraphernalia, which were seized and turned over to state police. Further investigation turned up more items of drug paraphernalia at the man’s residence. Charges are to be filed through the district court.
- Police received a report about the theft of items from a vehicle while it was parked at a residence along West Fifth Avenue sometime overnight Thursday into Friday morning.
- On Friday morning, police responded to Spruce Grove Lane and unlocked a vehicle for the owner.
- Police assisted a female who was experiencing mental health issues. Further, police contacted the appropriate agency to respond to the scene.
- Police handled a parking complaint along North Third Street and issued a ticket for the violation.
- Police responded to an alarm at a business along East Pine Street. Further, police located an open door and searched the business, which appeared to be vacant. After that, an employee responded and secured the building.
- Police responded to Turnpike Avenue for a domestic situation, which was listed as unfounded.
- Police responded to Nichols Street and assisted a motorist with gaining entry into their locked vehicle.
- Police arrested an intoxicated male on North Third Street.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred at the Clearfield Middle School. However, police determined the incident hadn’t occurred at the CMS and referred the individual to the proper jurisdiction.
- Police received a report about an alleged drug violation at the Clearfield County Career & Technology Center.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a female on Dorey Street.
- Police assisted a disabled motorist on Washington Avenue.
- Police received a report about a minor accident at the intersection of Village Road and Washington Avenue.
- Police received a report about a motorist who was driving erratically on U.S. Route 322. Upon arrival to the scene, police determined everything was OK.
- Police responded to a traffic complaint on Bowman’s Hill Road. However, police were unable to locate the vehicle in question.
- Police were contacted with questions about child custody. The caller was referred to the appropriate agency.
- Police received a report about a domestic disturbance; the individuals separated for the night.
- Police received a report about an accident on the Rockton Mountain Highway, where a vehicle traveled off the roadway. However, police couldn’t locate he vehicle.
- Police received a report about a traffic violation on Hill Street, where the operator of a truck was doing donuts on the roadway. However, police couldn’t locate the vehicle.
- Police assisted a motorist on Goshen Road.
- Police received a report about shots being fired in the Glen Richey area.
- Police received a report about an incident of trespassing at the Edgewood Apartments.
- Police received a report about a disabled vehicle along the Glen Richey Highway near Times Square. The owner told police he would have the vehicle removed from the scene.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle at the Rainbow Car Wash in Hyde.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute on Wrigley Street and handled the situation at the scene.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute on Valley View Drive and handled the situation at the scene.
- Police assisted the state police with a disabled tractor-trailer on state Route 153 and U.S. Route 322 west.
- Police received a report about the theft of a SNAP benefits card.
- Police responded to a single-vehicle accident on Pifer Road.