State police at Clearfield
- An incident of harassment occurred Friday on Veterans Street in Beccaria Township. During the incident, a 26-year-old Houtzdale woman and a 29-year-old Beccaria man engaged in a verbal and physical altercation. Charges are being filed through the district court.
State police at Ridgway
- Minor injuries were reported after a two-vehicle accident Wednesday on the Million Dollar Highway in Fox Township. Linda A. Galmish, 61, of Kersey was traveling north and attempting to make a left-hand turn onto state Route 948. The Galmish vehicle entered into the path of that driven by Carol I. Wells, 56, of DuBois and subsequently struck it. Wells sustained minor injuries as a result of the accident; Galmish wasn’t injured. Both were wearing their seatbelts. State police were assisted by the Fox Township Fire Department and Fox Township Ambulance.
- Police responded to South Fourth Street for a report about individuals who knocked on a door and then fled.
- Police retrieved a GMC Denali bike that was found in the 400 block of West Pine Street.
- Police assisted a disabled motorist on Cemetery Road.
- A 24-year-old Curwensville woman was arrested for DUI on South Fourth Street and Elm Avenue. The woman was stopped for a traffic violation and found to be under the influence of alcohol.
- Police assisted a motorist on Washington Avenue.
- Police received a report about a drug violation on Dorey Street Extension.
- Police reported an incident of retail theft at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. As a result, a female juvenile was arrested for the incident.
- The investigation is continuing into an incident where a man entered a building Thursday in the first block of East Scribner Avenue. The male didn’t have permission to enter the building.
- A domestic dispute occurred Thursday in the 100 block of East Park Avenue. During the incident, a man was allegedly burned with a cigarette. He allegedly sprayed ranch dressing on his girlfriend.
- A domestic dispute occurred Thursday in the first block of Hope Street. Further, a man was upset because his girlfriend wouldn’t give him a ride to work. The man, police said, doesn’t have a license and didn’t want to drive without one. The man threatened to damage the couple’s vehicle if she didn’t give him a ride.
- A domestic dispute occurred Thursday in the 100 block of Franklin Street. During the incident, a man was upset with his girlfriend’s son over him not paying any rent. No charges were filed as a result of the incident.