State police at Clearfield
- A single-vehicle accident occurred Tuesday on state Route 53 near Rose Street in Irvona Borough. Further, a Glen Hope man was traveling north when he lost control of his vehicle and struck the curb. After initial impact, he lost control of his front left area and spun out. He wasn’t injured but was taken for blood testing. DUI charges will be filed through the district court.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred on Knob Farm Road on Nov. 27. During the incident, three male suspects operated their vehicles in the victim’s farm field before taking off in an unknown direction.
State police at DuBois
- An incident of criminal trespass occurred Monday on Siple Road in Snyder Township. During the incident, three men trespassed on a DuBois man’s property. Charges were filed through the district court.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of harassment occurred Tuesday in the first block of West Pine Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, the victim was grabbed by a known person who was cited for the incident.
State police at Ridgway
- A single-vehicle accident occurred Monday on Brandy Camp Road in Fox Township. Further, a 31-year-old Ridgway man was traveling eastbound and attempting to negotiate a left-hand curve in the roadway. His vehicle traveled off the north berm and approximately 204 feet before crossing over the roadway and into a field where it overturned. The man was under the influence of alcohol at the time of the accident. He sustained moderate injuries and was taken to the Elk Regional Medical Center for treatment. He was charged with DUI and several summary traffic violations through the district court. State police were assisted at the scene by the Fox Township Fire Department and Emergency Medical Services.
- On Tuesday, state police found various types of jewelry and silverware at the gate near the “Y” on Montmorenci Road in Ridgway Township. Anyone with information about the items is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.
- Police assisted a motorist with a vehicle lockout.
- Police responded to the area of South Second Street for a reported suspicious male. Upon arrival police checked the area; however, they were unable to locate the suspect.
- Police responded to a Clearfield Street residence for a psychological emergency.
- Police received a complaint from a West Fifth Avenue female about an incident of harassment involving a known female. Police spoke to both females; there weren’t any arrests as a result of the incident.
- Police responded to the area of South Fourth Street for a suspicious vehicle. The vehicle was gone upon police arrival.
- Police responded to an attempted retail theft at Sheetz. Upon arrival the suspect had fled the scene.
- Police investigated a two-vehicle accident on Nichols Street. No injuries were reported, and one vehicle was towed from the scene.
- Police received a report about damage to a pole sometime overnight. Further, police located the owner.
- Police checked the welfare of a male who had fallen. Upon arrival police found he was OK.
- Police received a report about a traffic hazard on Carbon Mine Road.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment.
- Police received a report about an incident of loitering, prowling and trespassing on Good Street.