State police at Clearfield
- An incident of theft occurred sometime between Thursday and Sunday at a hunting camp on Montgomery Lane in Ferguson Township. During the incident, the suspect(s) stole a white-colored, 250-gallon propane tank and a fireplace from outside the victim’s camp. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- An incident of harassment occurred Sunday at a residence on the Ginter – Morann Highway in Gulich Township. During the incident, two Smithmill residents engaged in a verbal and physical altercation. Charges are being filed through the district court.
- An incident of theft occurred Monday on Loop Road in Boggs Township. During the incident, someone took 10 Prozac and Ritalin pills from the victim’s residence. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- An incident of theft occurred sometime between Nov. 24 and Monday at a hunting camp on Doc Welker Road in Bradford Township. During the incident, the suspect(s) stole a white-colored propane tank and a heater from the victim’s tree stand. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- No injuries were reported after a single-vehicle accident that occurred Monday on Interstate 80 at mile-marker 128.1 in Graham Township. Gerard P. Uberti, 53, of St. Marys was traveling westbound when a deer emerged from the north berm. The Uberti vehicle subsequently struck the deer.
- An incident of simple assault occurred Monday on Eliza Street in Houtzdale Borough. Further, a Houtzdale man, Corey D. Harris Sr., was arrested for punching the victim in face three times and giving her a bloody nose. Harris was arrested and arraigned before Magisterial District Judge James Hawkins.
State police at DuBois
- An incident of criminal trespass occurred Monday along Hickory Road in Huston Township. During the incident, the victim reported a hunter, a 59-year-old St. Marys man, was trespassing on his posted property. The man was cited for the incident.
- A male was arrested along East Locust Street for outstanding warrants through the Clearfield Borough police and the Clearfield Domestic Relations Office. He was transported to the Clearfield County Jail.
- The investigation is continuing into a report about home heating fuel being stolen. The victim believed that the suspect is siphoning the fuel out of his home tank.
- Police responded to Pantry Petroleum in East End for a burglar alarm. Upon arrival police learned that it was an accidental trip by an employee.
- Police would like to remind residents that any vehicle that sits along a public roadway for more than 48 hours may be ticketed to allow for snow removal. This also applies to the “No Parking 3 a.m. – 8 a.m.” signs that are posted throughout the borough.