- Police received a report about individuals who were soliciting in the Clearfield area. Upon arrival police encountered eight individuals; of those, police found three with warrants out for their arrest. Police advised the others to contact the Clearfield Borough Administrative Office for permits prior to soliciting door-to-door.
- Police received a report of an alleged drunken motorist in the area of South Second Street.
- Police received a report about harassment via text messages.
- Police responded to a noise complaint along Turnpike Avenue. The complaint was listed as unfounded.
- Police responded to a burglar alarm at an area business. The alarm was listed as unfounded.
- Police received numerous complaints about vehicles being entered on Turnpike Avenue and Hannah, McBride, Barclay and West Locust streets.
- Police assisted a disabled motorist on South Front Street.
- Police assisted a lost tractor-trailer driver on Barclay Street.