- Police responded to a residence on Virginia Street to check the welfare of someone. However, upon arrival police found it was a trespassing incident.
- Police received a report about a missing person in the Glen Richey area. The person was located, said police.
- Police recovered a purse that was found at the Clearfield Mall and are trying to locate the owner.
- Police recovered a wallet at the Snappy’s Convenience Store and determined its owner lives in Morrisdale. Morris-Cooper Regional police assisted in locating the owner.
- Police responded to a burning complaint on Palmer Street.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute on Gravel Lane.
- Police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief and disorderly conduct at the Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute in Glen Richey. The investigation is ongoing and charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about an incident of trespassing and disorderly conduct that involved a known male who entered an area church.