- Police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred at an area cemetery. As a result, police will provide extra patrol in the area.
- Police assisted a resident with access to their home.
- Police served a warrant on an individual who was wanted by the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department.
- Police received a report about an alleged fraud incident that occurred in another jurisdiction. As a result, police referred the incident to the appropriate agency.
- Police reported a two-vehicle accident at the intersection of Industrial Park Road and state Route 879.
- Police reported an accident on River Road, where a tractor-trailer struck the railroad underpass.
- Police received a report about a lost, stolen or mislaid wallet in Edgewood.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred at the Sapp Bros. Truck Stop. The incident was listed as unfounded.