- On Wednesday, police assisted the Pennsylvania State Police Fugitive Task Force with the apprehension of a wanted person from Ohio. Police responded to the 300 block of West Long Avenue and took the man, Kenneth Bowman, into custody on a warrant.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Wednesday in the 100 block of North Second Street. Further, a male reported that he and several family members were being harassed by a previous girlfriend.
- Police responded to a non-reportable accident Wednesday in the 100 block of North Brady Street. One operator was motioned into traffic from the Sheetz parking lot; however, their vehicle was struck by another operator’s vehicle that was traveling north on Brady Street. Police provided both operators with accident information exchange forms.
- Police responded to an alleged domestic disturbance Wednesday in the 100 block of Quarry Avenue. Upon arrival police determined it was verbal in nature. The individuals agreed to separate and to stop arguing.
- On Wednesday, police responded to the 700 block of Maple Avenue, where a resident found additional drug paraphernalia in their bathroom. The night before, state parole officers had removed a known person for a violation for possessing drug paraphernalia. Police seized the additional items from the residence.
- Police responded to a non-reportable, three-vehicle accident that occurred Wednesday at the intersection of North Brady Street and Olive Avenue. One operator swerved into oncoming traffic to avoid striking a stopped vehicle, which forced another vehicle off the roadway and into a wall. Police provided an accident information exchange form to the operators.
- Police received a call from a resident in the 100 block of West Long Avenue on Wednesday about harassing phone calls. The resident reported receiving a threatening call from a known person. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- On Wednesday, police received a report about a missing juvenile from the 200 block of South Jared Street. Police located the juvenile and returned him back home.