- Police reported an alarm occurred at an area business. However, police were canceled while en route.
- Police received a report about an incident of theft from a Kerr Addition resident. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police responded to a traffic complaint at the Clearfield Mall.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle accident at Kwik Fill on South Second Street. No injuries were reported, and both vehicles were towed from the scene.
- Police reported a false alarm at Long John Silvers.
- Police received a report about suspicious activity in the Hyde area. As a result, police contacted the individuals involved and issued a warning for a traffic violation.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run that occurred on Lytle Road.