- On Friday, police received a report about two males who were arguing with a female attempting to separate them near the intersection of West Scribner Avenue and North Jared Street. Police located one male, and he refused to file charges.
- Police reported a hit-and-run accident Friday at Martin’s Grocery. Further, a woman was attempting to leave the parking lot when a male backed into her vehicle. He was operating a red, 1990’s model pick-up truck and fled the scene. Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact police.
- On Saturday, police received a report about a dog being bitten by another dog in the 500 block of Orient Avenue. Further, a woman told police she had her dog on a leash when another dog ran out and bit her dog. The owner of the dog will be cited as a result of the incident.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment Saturday from a resident in the 700 block of West Long Avenue. Police determined it was a civil matter between family members over property, and no further action was required by police.
- On Saturday, police reported a domestic disturbance in the first block of Chesnut Street. Upon arrival police determined it was only verbal in nature. The individuals agreed to separate and received information about obtaining a protection from abuse order.
- On Sunday, two men were involved in scuffle at an establishment in the 300 block of West DuBois Avenue. No one was injured as a result of the incident, and one individual was directed to leave the establishment. No charges were filed.
- Police reported a domestic disturbance Sunday and assisted with resolving the situation. No charges were filed as a result of the incident.