- Police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident at the intersection of North Third and East Market streets. No injuries were reported, and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- Police received a report from Reed Brothers that a person rented equipment and failed to return it.
- Police served a warrant on a female who had unpaid fines from Magisterial District Judge Jerome Nevling’s office.
- Police received a complaint regarding a Facebook account. Police referred the complainant to the proper agency.
- Numerous traffic lights were reportedly out in the borough due to a power outage. Police monitored traffic until power was restored.
- Police responded to a parking complaint on East Cherry Street. The suspect vehicle was gone upon police arrival.
- Police received a complaint regarding a suspicious phone call. The complainant wanted to make police aware of the call.