- A two-vehicle accident occurred Wednesday at the intersection of South Jared Street and West Washington Avenue. No injuries were reported as a result of the accident; neither vehicle required towing.
- The investigation is continuing into a hit-and-run accident that occurred Wednesday in the 300 block of West Long Avenue. Further, someone struck a 2006, gold-colored Honda Accord and then left the scene.
- A domestic dispute occurred Wednesday in the first block of South State Street. Further, a couple was arguing over the custody of a child; there weren’t any arrests as a result of the incident.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred Wednesday near the intersection of South Brady Street and West Long Avenue. No injuries were reported, and the vehicle was driven from the scene. However, a utility pole was sheared off during the accident. Police were assisted by the DuBois City Fire Department.
- The investigation is continuing into a hit-and-run accident that occurred Wednesday in the 100 block of South Highland Street. After making a pizza delivery, a driver returned to his vehicle and noticed someone had struck it before leaving the area.
- A neighbor dispute occurred Wednesday in the 500 block of South Church Street. The dispute was over parking issues.