- Police received a report about a phone scam from a business owner in Hyde.
- Police referred a matter to the Centre County Children & Youth Services.
- Police received a report about a burning complaint on Mill Road.
- Police responded to a single-vehicle accident on Park Avenue Extension. No injuries were reported as a result of the accident.
- Police received a report of harassment that occurred in the Kerr Addition area. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle at an area business. The vehicle was gone upon police arrival.
- Police reported an incident of theft from a motor vehicle that occurred along Washington Avenue. During the incident, someone smashed the window of a vehicle and then removed an item from inside. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact police.
- Police assisted emergency personnel with a patient at the Economy Inn.