- A domestic dispute occurred Saturday in the 700 block of West Long Avenue. As a result, police arrested one person for domestic violence. Additional charges are pending against another person involved with the incident.
- On Saturday, numerous people reported hearing a gunshot in the area of West Weber Avenue and South Jared Street. Police couldn’t locate the source of the noise.
- On Sunday, two males were observed with guns outside of a residence in the 100 block of South Jared Street. Police checked the area but were unable to locate anyone.
- A passerby called in a possible fight Sunday in a parking lot in the 200 block of West Long Avenue. Police found a group arguing over an intoxicated family member who was trying to drive.
- A DuBois man wrecked his bicycle Sunday in front of a police officer who was on patrol in the first block of Quarry Avenue. The man was found to be intoxicated and cited for public drunkenness. He was taken to his residence and released to a family member.
- On Sunday, a domestic dispute occurred in the 300 block of North Third Street. Further, a man and his girlfriend were arguing over bills. There weren’t any arrests as a result of the incident.
- On Sunday, two men were involved in a fight at Albert’s Court and separated upon police arrival. Charges are currently pending at this time.