- The investigation is continuing and charges are pending after an incident of retail theft that occurred at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. While police were en route, a male and two females attempted to flee the store’s parking lot area. Further, a female driver was stopped by a township officer who was assisted by two sheriff’s deputies. The second female and male were taken into custody in the Lowe’s parking lot by another township officer and two sheriff’s deputies. The male was wanted by both the township and borough police and transported to Magisterial District Judge Richard Ireland’s office to be arraigned on warrants. He was placed in the Clearfield County Jail. The second female also had warrants through Ireland’s office and was released by him there.
- Police received a report about an alleged drunken motorist on U.S. Route 322. However, police were unable to locate the vehicle.
- Police responded to a 9-1-1 hang-up call on Mann Road. Upon arrival police determined the resident was having phone issues.
- Police received a report about an alleged drunken driver on South Second Street. The suspect vehicle was located in Clearfield Borough, and police determined that the driver was not intoxicated.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment at the Economy Inn on Old Town Road. Further, a female was causing problems and refusing to leave; upon arrival police found she had left.