- Police assisted two motorists who were locked out of their vehicles.
- Police responded to multiple parking complaints at area businesses. Further, individuals were parking on private property.
- Police assisted emergency personnel on East Pine Street.
- Police responded to a dog bite in the 300 block of East Pine Street. Police contacted the dog owner and also notified the state dog warden of the incident.
- Police received a complaint about an incident of harassment. Both parties were contacted about their actions.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute on East Sixth Street. Upon police arrival, it was determined to be verbal in nature. Both individuals voluntarily separated for the night. No charges were filed as a result of the incident.
- Police were dispatched to the area of Bigler Avenue for an alleged drunken driver. Police could not locate the vehicle.
- Police responded to a verbal altercation at a residence along the 300 block of Spruce Street.