RIDGWAY – The Elk County Democratic Committee will hold its fall banquet Friday at Aiello’s Café in Ridgway.
The committee has a number of candidates and representatives from state and local campaigns scheduled to be in attendance. The following are scheduled to speak at the dinner:
- John Hanger, Democratic Primary Candidate for Governor
- Brenda Alton, Democratic Primary Candidate for Lt. Governor
- Andrew Collier, Campaign Manager for Mark Smith, Lt. Governor Candidate
- Mark Critz, Democratic Primary Candidate for Lt. Governor
- PJ Monella, Campaign Associate for Brad Koplinksi, Lt. Governor Candidate
- Shawn McMahon, Democratic Candidate for Elk County District Attorney
- Jack Donahue, Democratic Candidate for Pennsylvania General Assembly, 75th District
Those candidates and other local and county candidates will be present, starting at 6 p.m. for a “Meet & Greet” social hour. The dinner will be at 7 p.m.