- Police responded to a medical facility along Hannah Street for an alleged burglary. During the incident, someone entered the facility through a back window and removed items. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police unlocked a vehicle for its owner.
- Police are investigating an alleged theft, where money was removed from a vehicle while it was parked along East Cherry Street.
- Police received a complaint from a Spruce Street resident about people who were going door-to-door inquiring about electric bills. Upon arrival police were unable to locate the individuals.
- Police conducted a traffic stop on North Second Street for an expired registration plate. Further investigation also determined the driver’s license of the operator was suspended. Charges were filed against the operator.
- Police received a complaint from a resident on West Sixth Street about a neighbor who was trimming his tree without permission.