- Someone has been putting garbage in the dumpster behind NAPA. Any violators will be arrested.
- A bank card was recovered from an ATM on Friday evening.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with locating someone at the Curwensville Commons.
- After searching an apartment Friday at the Curwensville Commons, a Curwensville man was apprehended and arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Richard Ireland. He was lodged in the Clearfield County Jail in lieu of $35,000 bail.
- Police apprehended a man Saturday on State Street; the man had a warrant out for his arrest. The man was lodged at the CCJ.
- Police made contact with a resident at the Curwensville House. Afterward, police transported them to the hospital for an evaluation.