- On Thursday police responded to alleged gunshots in the area of Daly Street and Spring Avenue. Further investigation revealed the gunshots occurred during an Honor Guard salute for a fallen veteran.
- Police responded to a three-vehicle, non-reportable accident Thursday at the intersection of South Main Street and West Weber Avenue. No injuries were reported as a result of the accident. Police assisted the operators with exchanging information.
- Police reported a domestic disturbance Thursday on Lord Street. Upon arrival police determined it was only a verbal dispute among family members.
- Police reported a domestic disturbance Thursday on the 700 block of West Long Avenue. Upon arrival police heard the argument from outside the residence and then made contact with two females. Police learned they had been consuming alcohol and began arguing. One agreed to leave to resolve the problem.
- While on routine patrol Friday, police discovered an activated burglar alarm at Hoss’s Steak and Sea House. Police checked the restaurant and found cleaning personnel who had accidentally set off the alarm. The owner confirmed the individuals had authorization to be inside.
- While on routine patrol Friday, police started following the operator of a vehicle who was driving erratically. Police stopped the vehicle, and the operator was arrested for DUI. Charges will be filed pending the blood test results.