- Police investigated an incident of harassment that involved several male juveniles Wednesday in the 500 block of South Main Street. The incident was turned over to the school resource officer at the DuBois Area Middle School.
- On Wednesday police responded to the 500 block of South Brady Street, where a male was allegedly making threatening comments. The caller told police the male had talked about harming someone, as he’d been pulled over and lost his license. Police could not locate the male.
- Police reported the theft of two registration stickers on Wednesday. The caller said the stickers had been removed from his vehicle overnight. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- While on patrol Thursday, police discovered an activated burglar alarm at the Prontock Beer Distributors on DuBois Street. Police searched the outside of the building and found it secured. When the owner arrived they searched the inside of the building and determined it’d been a false alarm.
- On Thursday police were contacted by employees from Sheetz on North Brady Street about a male who was sitting against their building and who refused to leave their property. Police advised the male that he was required to leave, or he would be arrested for trespassing. The male agreed to leave and didn’t return.