- A DUI-related accident occurred Thursday on the Bennetts Valley Highway in Jay Township. During the investigation, state police determined a 27-year-old Weedville man was driving under the influence.
- An incident of DUI/underage drinking occurred Sept. 23 at Quality Dispersions in Fox Township. During the incident, an 18-year-old Kersey man was arrested for DUI after he was found in physical control of a motor vehicle. Charges were filed through the district court.
- A two-vehicle, DUI-related accident occurred Friday in the Jirah Lanes parking lot in Fox Township. Upon arrival to the scene, state police arrested a 25-year-old Wilcox man for DUI. He was taken for blood testing at the Elk Regional Health Center. Charges are to be filed for DUI and related charges through the district court.
- An incident of harassment occurred Friday at Jirah Lanes in Fox Township. During the incident, a 29-year-old Ridgway man allegedly grabbed the victim by the neck and pushed them up against the wall.
- An incident of theft occurred sometime between Sept. 22 and Sunday in a wooded area off of Mefferts Run Road in Jones Township. During the incident, someone stole two trail cameras that belonged to a Ridgway man. Total estimated value of the trail cameras is $400. Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the state police at Ridgway at 814-776-6136.