- A two-vehicle accident occurred Friday at the intersection of North Brady Street and Scribner Avenue. The driver of a pick-up truck was attempting to make a right-hand turn onto North Brady Street from East Scribner Avenue. At that time, her truck was struck by a Jeep Cherokee. No injuries were reported as a result of the accident; the Jeep was towed from the scene.
- An incident of criminal mischief to a vehicle occurred Friday in the 500 block of Liberty Boulevard. The victim told police his vehicle was parked at the DuBois Manor. Sometime overnight someone cut a tire on his vehicle. The investigation is ongoing, and anyone with information is asked to contact police.
- A motor vehicle accident occurred Friday on East DuBois Avenue. Upon arrival police observed a maroon pick-up truck over an embankment. The truck had struck a utility pole, which caused it to break in three places. Further, the utility wires had fallen onto the roadway. During the investigation, police found the driver was intoxicated. The driver was taken for medical treatment and notified they were under arrest for DUI. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- On Saturday police encountered a male at their station who reported individuals who were in a silver-colored Dodge Neon had thrown items out their window on Liberty Boulevard. The items had struck his vehicle and damaged it. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- On Sunday police stopped the driver of a vehicle on North Franklin Street for multiple traffic violations. During the investigation, police determined that the driver was under the influence. The driver was placed under arrest for DUI and transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center West for a legal blood test. Charges are currently pending at this time.