- The investigation is continuing into an incident of burglary that occurred sometime between 11 p.m. and 4 a.m. Thursday at the Girard-Goshen Elementary School. During the incident, someone broke into the school and stole different types of copper piping. The piping was recovered by state police, and the person responsible was apprehended by Clearfield Borough police.
- An incident of theft by unlawful taking/access device fraud occurred between Sept. 21 and Saturday on Hill Street in Philipsburg. During the incident, a 19-year-old Philipsburg man took the victim’s Access card and used it without authorization. The victim told state police that the man used between $30 and $40 worth of his food stamps. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- An incident of theft by unlawful taking occurred Sept. 24 on Shoemaker Lane in Chester Hill Borough. During the incident, a 20-year-old Philipsburg man allegedly entered the victim’s residence and took her necklace from a jewelry box. Then, the man allegedly took it to a pawn shop in Altoona and exchanged the necklace for money.
- An incident of criminal trespass occurred Saturday on Little Clearfield Creek in Olanta. During the incident, a 25-year-old West Decatur man was allegedly intoxicated and walked into the victim’s residence. Then, he allegedly refused to leave when asked, which resulted in a fight. The man has been charged with criminal trespass through the district court.
- An incident of burglary occurred Friday on Pine Top Road in Bradford Township. During the incident, someone entered the victim’s residence and ransacked it. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- The investigation is continuing into an incident of disorderly conduct that occurred Monday at the Brisbin Dam off Poland Avenue in Brisbin Borough. During the incident, a 19-year-old Coalport man and a 16-year-old Houtzdale boy allegedly engaged in a mutual fight. As a result, the man was taken from the scene via ambulance to a nearby location to be flown to UPMC Altoona for precautionary reasons due to sustaining a neck injury. Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.