- Police checked the welfare of an infant at a South Second Street residence.
- Police reported a suspicious vehicle that was parked along Old Penfield Road.
- Police received a report about an animal call on Hall Street. The resident was referred to dog law.
- Police assisted Clearfield County Children & Youth Services with checking the welfare of an individual.
- Police reported an incident of attempted fraud.
- Police received a report about possible drug activity in the Hillsdale area.
- Police received a report about suspicious persons in the Kerr Addition area. Police were unable to locate them, however.
- Police received a report about a civil dispute and referred the individuals involved to the appropriate agencies.
- Police received a report about a suspicious female at the Sheetz store. Police located the female and found her under the influence of a controlled substance. The female was treated at the Clearfield Hospital.