- Police reported an incident of harassment by communication.
- Police assisted a lost motorist.
- Police reported an incident of disorderly conduct at the Curwensville Commons. The incident was handled at the scene.
- Police reported that a wanted person was located at the Curwensville Commons. The person paid their warrant in full and was released.
- Police reported a female was arrested on North Street for possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia. Further, police confiscated money from the female who was arraigned on drug charges and placed in the Clearfield County Jail. The female is also wanted in Alleghany County.