- On Friday a DuBois woman was banned from the Sheetz store on East DuBois Avenue after she yelled at employees who were preparing food. Upon police arrival, the woman had been advised by the manager not to return to the store.
- Someone attempted to enter a locked vehicle Friday that was parked in the 500 block of Maple Avenue. The vehicle sustained minor damage as a result. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- On Friday police responded to the Martin’s Store for a woman who was causing a disturbance. However, she left prior to police arrival.
- A domestic dispute occurred between two brothers Friday in the 500 block of East DuBois Avenue. One brother left prior to police arrival; no charges were filed as a result.
- Police responded to a fight Friday on Orange Ally. Upon arrival police didn’t find anyone in the area.
- A domestic dispute occurred between a DuBois woman and her partner on Saturday. She was arrested for domestic assault and placed in the Clearfield County Jail.