- Police conducted a traffic stop along Bridge Street, during which drugs and multiple items of drug paraphernalia were found. Charges are pending as the investigation is continuing.
- Police responded to South Fifth Street for a reported domestic dispute. The complaint was unfounded.
- Police responded to East Locust Street for a reported domestic dispute. The parties were separated for the night.
- Police responded to East Cherry Street for a noise complaint. It was discovered that the noise was coming from a car stereo. The occupant was advised to turn it down.
- Police received a complaint of harassment by communications. The suspect was advised to stop all contact or charges would be filed.
- Police responded to South Second Street for a reported criminal mischief incident. The incident is under investigation.
- Police responded to an East Locust Street address for a theft incident. During the incident, a known juvenile had removed a pair of shoes from the residence. The incident is under investigation.
- Police received a report about a motorcyclist who was speeding along Spruce Street. The vehicle was gone upon arrival.